One of the Sports I really Got into?
The Sport that I really got into in this years Olympics was really track even though I did track and Field in 7th grade and was not a good runner I did shot put and discuss. Well I good on a few Meter dash but did not qualify for it I wish I was more aggressive on the run. Well I did enjoy running when I was on the Football Team I remembered doing the 40 yard dash and on top of that even running laps on the wrestling team. Running was one of the things that eventually grew on me a bit even on times where I was out of shape whether it is doing the Paper Route or even Playing other sports at The Camp that I went through. I even saw the Movie Get out where the guy on the yard was randomly running where it looked like he was going to run into Chris The Main Character in the Movie but end up running the other way. So the same situation happened at the end, and just in a different way and trying to be spoiler free in the explanation. A Stand out in the Track Qualifying Olympics was DK Metcalf who is a phenomenal runner especially with his Size.
When I was in Middle School I realized I was not really a Runner especially when I was doing Track and Field After failing to make the basketball team. It was one of those times where I really experienced being out of shape and running was one of my big challenges especially when I don't run on a regular basis or even have running as a gift. It even seems fun to see Eddie Guerrero make a joke on the track and field Olympics during the Summerslam Commercial. Well I enjoyed watching the relay races watching them as I did the Shotput and Discus and was not good and well after the Track and Field I plan to run more everyday in Summer of 2005 and on top of that I did a lot of running well unfortunately I was hit by a car and had to do rehab and eventually I recovered after having to undergo Surgery on My Hip and Injured knee. But I eventually recovered and in High School is where I began to feel more near 100 % and I even did the Paper Route with my brother and it involved a bit of running from house to house sometimes but mainly being up early and learning hard work and coincidently I was working out with the football team I was about to join. This was the situation where I got faster as I lost weight and even built endurance and muscle as well, and this was during the year of the 2008 Olympics.
I eventually did College Wrestling in 2012 during the year of the Olympics and it was worth doing cause I lost weight and I persevered through the hard practice and broke all the Laziness out of myself. Even though during the preseason we did Water Polo during our swimming workouts it was after I watched Water Polo in the Olympics it was fun playing a silly game before the serious wrestling season started. Well the Wrestling season was quite a trip of a season, a lot of endurance and a lot of learning toughness and knowledge like I always say I was horrendous as a student but not an athlete. There were workouts where I had to run as a wrestler but I never exceled as a runner and showed I never had any expectations for myself. Running now I felt I would be better at and even have the passion for it as well.
I felt life is an Olympic competition in a figurative Variety because we go through challenges in life where the road is not always smooth, I feel out of human nature we expect the road to be smooth, and when it goes rough it gets hard and we do not know what to do. It is really needed that we have to train for unexpected rough situations and also train for challenges to come like the Olympians do where they prepare to face challenge and really want that gold metal.
Comments
Post a Comment