Suffer now, Live forever as a Champion

My Favorite Muhammad Ali Quote

Image

This has been My favorite Quote since I first heard it from a Motivational Speaker and this quote really helped me realized something in which is a quote I wish I heard.

This Pandemic Quarantine was one of the toughest challenges as we had to stay in our house and not just stay in our house but so many events have shut down from Sporting events to fancy restaurants to movie theatres and on top of that a lot of talk shows had to be hosted from the house. Even mostly had to use Zoom and Tik Tok and also Other Social Media for communication and other things.

I look back in my past when I was arrested and even been put on probation and even had a pending court case and even after 8 months of pending trial and then had to serve 6 months of probation to finally have my record expunged and not pleaded guilty and on top of that battling an eviction where I and also my family almost got evicted and had to withstand being scolded by my family by a social misdeed that was not intended for all this drama to happen. I even had a journal about this stuff back near the end of the Summer in 2016 and man when I look back it was like I overcame a lot and really got through all of that and looking back at that it was a challenge and living with my parents and my brother in a small apartment and then looking for a house on top of that but I eventually showed my parents a house I looked up and loved it but It was a real challenge getting a house and even had so many back and forth battles from the Septic Tank to even The Possible Reimbursement and losing the house. there was some stuff where I was involved in some things but one thing I was glad that happened is when we finally got the house and after all that man it was worth going through the fight and the resilience and no matter how old I was it was worth it and I saw the victory after the "Suffering we went through that brought us to becoming a champion." So not just that we got the house but the Second Court Case I went through got dismissed in 2017 was thanks to us finally getting a house and moving out even though it was really my parents getting the house but I was a part of it as I was getting my own basement. There was a part where we could have quit and give up and not get the house but there was some persevering that end up really paying off.

Flash forward 3 Years later the anniversary of my family and I living in the house we have lived in we end up facing the pandemic and this was when we had no idea how long the pandemic was going to last and with all the speculations and even filled with possibility we never knew that it would last over a year in specific 17 Months. The Quarantine I felt even staying in my house other than going out to do errands and grocery shopping was a great experience and the toughest challenge that I was not the only one that had to face the challenge, everybody had to face and it was a suffering challenge that we all went through at the time and still is, but the question is "Will you be a champion right after?" Like Muhammad Ali was. Will you take this situation as a Training. Will the feeble limbs be strengthened after enduring the Hardship?

Comments

Popular Posts