Are you the BEST during the year long Pandemic?
How was the last year of Quarantine been?
The Beginning of the Quarantine well it has been since 2020 I have not left the house or went out with anyone other than my parents for 14 Months. That's right 15 months! I was in the house and spent a major percentage of my entire days in the house. Where I was exercising 5-6 days a week and mostly had to communicate through phone and Zoom and even Social Media period! So with Everything From Sports to Music Events have been Shut Down. Seeing everyone's response where most of it was negative and for good reason where people are used to going out all the time with parties and many events, but there has been loads of positive stuff as well especially with the Use of Social Media like Zoom and Tik Tok and FB Live. So from watching Movies to even playing video games to even writing and on top of that also doing groups via phone. It was quite a journey for me for what I have witnessed.
What was uplifting I have seen during the Quarantine?
So during the time there was a documentary called the Last Dance with Michael Jordan and every Sunday it was aired on ESPN, which was about the final year of the Bulls Dynasty in 1998. On a side note I end up remembering the movie the Big Bounce when I saw Gary Sinise in the Last Dance Documentary. Well anyway there was a load of intense moments that I have not thought I would see and even behind the scenes memorable moments of the Chicago Bulls in 1998 and even events earlier before that that led them to their last dance. I even have been watching shows like Ultimate Tag where they play tag but in a more legit competitive level where they actually run and get to the base whether it is a button or even the top of the goal base. Other shows I have watch was Titan Games where they do strength challenges and even movies as well Like Miracle and even Bad Moms and those were awesome movies.
How have my exercises been the year during Quarantine?
Well I will say I thought my exercise would be much the same before Covid happen. Well it turned out that was not the case the whole atmosphere of my exercise has been different as I have been feeling the strong effects where I really needed to adjust. There was one point where I was very tired midway through the workout and on top of that there was a part of me in my head where I wanted to stop doing my workouts and on top of that I was huffing and puffing but I took a break and knew I really needed to finish so eventually I finished and was really glad I persevered. So everyday during my workouts I listened to either music or even motivational speeches and in which I worked hard to find something to keep me going especially with what I was listening to or watching the night before. So glad I found the process that I was working on really get brought to life 14 months later and believe it or not I never thought I would reach. So going from 213 Lbs. To Now 183 Lbs. Was an Insane progress that I cannot believe I made happen even though I put in the hard work every day and really am proud of it, just like how I did in the paper route when I was making progress but once again I was a complaining teenager and now if I relive that situation I would be glad I am working hard at something that I never thought I would excel in.
Being the BEST On the year long Pandemic?
It was really worth battling the negative noise that was going on during the Pandemic where there was also positive but tough moments for the essential workers, where hospitals and grocery stores were the very few that were open. Even the essential workers they were in quite a battle where they dealt with loads and loads of customers and even patients and I have to say it was a real fight for those hard workers but it was all worth it where they were honored and were thanked for all the things they done. There was some negative situations where we face police brutality and so many people stressed and driven crazy because of Quarantine and even the fact that most of the Pandemic we had to stay home and even work from home. Well I can say this luckily for me I have glad I got to witness everyone putting in such great hard work from the essentials and also I have putting in my own essential work as I put in my workout and even do post morning workout speeches. I feel being the BEST is putting the BEST Of a terrible situation or even being productive in these terrible Situations. Especially striving to Persevere in these rough times trusting in God or any higher power you have.
Comments
Post a Comment