Are you The StrongEST on Your tough Days?

 The EST On Your Tough Days?

So in my last blog post, I spoke about Are you the EST of your Toughest days and I am planning to do a series of EST especially in adversities of any type. Thanks to Bianca Bel Air's Alias well I want to have fun using the term and no Copyright intended. So Seeing Bianca Bel Air and some of the obstacle courses that she has done to display who she is has been very very motivating. Bianca Bel Air I felt really lives up to her EST especially on her upbringing where she exeled as a High School Athlete in Track and Field where she overcame literally jumping over hurdles and even excelling in relays. So in the ring she displayed her talents and ruthlessness showing that she belongs in the ring. I spoke a lot about her on the last post. So I want to speak more about the EST On your Tough days and especially on the days where you are push to be tough on the days that is calling you to be tough. 


My Challenge on being the StrongEST?

Covid has brought me loads of time to reflect on my days where I was strong and on other days I was weak. Growing up I did not have a lot of Thick skin or even Strong Skin, where I was yelled at for doing something wrong or even become forced to do the work and these were just basic chores. But I remember those days where I had a huge history of Laziness and I was just wanting to be the Strongest so it was at one point a real pipe dream. When I was in Miami I remembered how out of shape was because I was an eating fiend and I was lazy, and my attitude was very feet dragging and not as aggressive as it eventually became as it had to. Moving in with my 2nd oldest bro it was where a load of challenges really begun. Like I said when I had to do the paper route but there were various events that did happen that led up to it. When I was playing basketball with my friends when I move back to Boston and even played softball there was a point when I lived at my brothers house and had to make sure everything was organized and in place so we can go out. It took me a while to be at the level I even had pipe dreams for. But I was and I did not understand at the time be stuck in insanity. 


What Did I had to experience to master it?

Well when I was playing basketball I was playing only in a yard and after being hit by a car and spend a little over a 2 year absence from playing sports. I was really chubby and out of shape and not as active and I did wanted to be a professional athlete but I did not come to grips with the fact that I needed a real eating discipline and workout discipline so I never thought I would reach the potential. Well It took me moving back to Boston to be put on a hard working level I never thought I would be. So When I was playing full Court Basketball with my Friends back in Boston I was 16 and I realized how out of shape I was and I was beginning to huff and puff in my chest and I knew I was so out of shape. So One thing I also knew that was different was when I was put in the circumstances to cutback on my eating and was even put in doing more stuff actively when it comes to reading more or even cleaning and doing house projects and including as I mentioned in many of my blogs, so I was pushed to my potential and then I began losing weight when I was training for the Football Team in High School and when I had to cut back on my eating habits especially with sugar and then there was a week where I had to do the Paper Route to earn extra Money to a camp I wanted to go to. So he practically made us earn the money and looking back I wish I did not complain instead saying "Thank You!" For putting us to work and making me The StrongEST and I was even put on punishment where I had to do the Paper route and it was quite a bit of running to each house and the fact that I realized how much it helped me build endurance, I even lost weight and I learned a bit. 




To Sum Up This Post

I think being the Strongest does not just come physically but it comes Mentally. With Mental Toughness and on top of that when the hardest moments come which to be is the beginning of a challenge. For me to experience the hard part which is the beginning and the middle really comes with perseverance, as perseverance produces rewards in which in the next post I have alot more to explain.

 


Comments

Popular Posts