Are you the EST Of Your Toughest Days?

 The Night 1 Main Event Of Wrestlemania

Wrestlemania had one of the Biggest events of 2 black female wrestlers main eventing Wrestlemania especially on the biggest stage with Bianca Bel Air proving that she is the EST Of WWE as she went against the Legit Boss who is the Smackdown Women's champion entering the Match. So To trace you back on what led her to this big event well she competed in the Royal Rumble and was one of the 1st three entries out of 30 and even eventually becoming one of the longest and on top of that she even won as she was in the final 2 of the Rumble alongside fellow wrestler Rhea Ripley as it looked at one point Ripley was going to win but eventually Bianca fought back to win the Royal Rumble. This was a big event for Bianca that led to another big event victory which was in Wrestlemania in which she fought Sasha Banks and eventually beat her to become the Women's Champion.

 


When I first heard the Alias The EST From Bianca Belair

I saw EST on her Entrance, I was like "Is she the Establishment of WWE?" Cause when I saw EST on products and then the year number after Est. I figured out EST is an abbreviation of Established. But when I saw Bianca Bel Air explains what EST says in a commercial especially a Vaping Commercial Where she confronts a teen on how much it damages your health. So I found out EST Is I am the FastEst, The ToughEst, The StrongEST, The HardEst, The ToughEST, The StrongEST, well I probably added the FierceEST. After Bianca's matches especially when she was undefeated in her matches prior to Shayna Baszler where she fell short against. Then Continued to rise from the Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber and then finally reached her peak of living up to the Alias. 




What Motivated me to use the term EST?

Well to tell you the truth I still had alot of stuff from the Past and even criticism that can tear me down and just experiencing all the rough moments and even the time of the Quarantine where there were challenges and to be honest I was no perfect survivor during the quarantine as I did face a ton of ups and downs. Where I battled a year of my morning workout where I was losing weight and then had to battle the consistency of my exercise but I realize it was not a physical battle it was also a mental battle. Well I know this sounds repetitive but most my days were repetitive and had to battle this for over a year of the Quarantine battle where there has been challenges especially where I only could communicate via zoom but I made the best of it and it even happened on my 30th birthday that was a real stinger where my friends wanted to hang out with me but My family wanted me to stay home from Covid. I had to make time to realize that there has been both accomplishments and even failures and fighting those failures and not just facing them comes with great toughness. So I feel being the EST becomes legit when you battle through hard moments especially no matter how hard they are. 


















Comments

Popular Posts