The Revival of The One Shining Moment
The Year The Real March Madness Started
Last year on March 2020 The Entire NCAA Tournament was CANCELLED, and the possibilities of rescheduling was slim to none. It led to the NBA season being on Suspension and on top of that NHL was also on Suspension and MLB, WNBA and NFL was in major question whether the season was going to resume or not, even where there was suggestions for the NBA season to be cancelled from Shaq O'neal and Chuck Barkley. The NCAA Tourney had 0 Possibility of a rescheduling in May. So as the Tourney was sorely missed a lot. As there was over shopping especially with sanitizer and even loads of toilet paper and paper towels getting taken and even protesting and even looting going on, man we overcame so much as the year 2020 has passed. As I call the Year 2020 The Real March Madness.
Defeating the Virus
So when The League Shut down Last Year I have indeed remembered when Everyday the whole sports have indeed shut down and then there were Movies and even Documentaries on ESPN That I did saw that was Motivating and very Uplifting. I did a Previous post as I did had a previous post Called Tyco RC Motive Reboot on the Beginning of the Quarantine Pandemic which was named "Defeating The Virus." As I began my Weight Loss Journey began and I did the workout from 4-7 days a week as I have not fell below that. Doing a 3 Mile Run on my Charity Day Called "Walk For Hope" where I ran around and even on days I had to do shopping with my Moms and even occasional Cleaning and Leisure Stuff that I enjoy doing. As I Spend The entire year or longer than that not going out with anyone other than my parents and Have not been physically interacting with my friends and even Losing Weight I showed that I went through a full year of my March Madness and even My own One Shining Moment. What was your One Shining Moment?
The Revival Of the Sports Tournament
After the NBA Season Returned in July 31 after Adam Silver worked hard to get a bubble in Orlando where Florida had a major case of Covid. I will have to say I was as skeptical as The ESPN Analysis especially how the season was going to Return but it eventually did and as a selective amount of teams who are in the Playoff Race. So it was cautious planning as eventually the 2020 season ended with a major success and an NBA Champion as The LA Lakers Were able to honor the Late Kobe Bryant Who died the same year. On top of that NHL also got a bubble in to have their Round Robin and then NHL Playoffs as they eventually have an NHL Champion as the Tampa Bay Lighting was the 2020 Stanley Cup Champion. MLB who also battled their Covid Season and postponing eventually had an MLB champion where Another LA Team in which the Dodgers won the world series. Then The NFL as they were also in question if there was going to be a season or not and even I was skeptical if the Season was going to go smooth and yes there was some moments where games had to be postponed but lucky enough the season eventually concluded and on top of that There was a Super Bowl Champion in which was The First team to hosted the Super Bowl The Tom Brady Led Tampa Bay Buccaneers as they prevail. So As the NBA Season Began Their 2020-2021, and even College Basketball both men and women began their Season With a Rocky Start they eventually in March 2021 began having their College Basketball tournament after a full year absence.
What is your one Shining Moment
Earlier in the Blog I did share my challenge and even the challenge of sports being shutdown and all the events and chaos that ensued during the quarantine pandemic. As Zoom and even FB Live and many other social media platforms was put in full use. With that being said, The Very Last NCAA Champion was in 2019 which was Virginia and as I post this the tourney has been going on and there has been quite some interesting upsets going on in the 2021 Tourney and who knows who is going to win the tournament and Possibly could be the Undefeated Gonzaga or Michigan. As they look for their one shining moment. What has been your one shining moment during the Quarantine and What did you had to battle? Because I am Sure Quarantine and the Pandemic was a challenge for everyone and there was so much that had to be overcome. What Was Your One Shining Moment? What did you had to fight and how do you feel of how things have been progressing especially as Vaccinations had to roll out, and even places have been reopening. What will even be your one Shining Moment?
Comments
Post a Comment