"I'm Speaking"
Introduction
March Is Women's History Month and over the Years I began to recently Witness History as There has been more Women Establishing themselves in their aspiring Male Positions like fields in Football coaching and even Football Officiating and the change, the radical change that it made seeing the growth in the employment field in many other areas populate. So the Fact that Even with Women Getting bigger recognition in the Polarizing Political Field area as well. Well "Speaking" of the Political Field Area there was a debate event with Just 1 Line. It displays how to really stand your ground.
The Person "I'm Speaking" About is Kamala Harris!
What did I think about the Debate?
So I remember actually sitting through this debate and I heard this was actually better than the Biden and Trump Debate. Well I actually did not see the Presidential Debate but I did see the Vice Presidential Debate and the VP debate was phenomenal. Well Phenomenal is exaggerating but it was good and well approach. Not to take a jab at any Trump Supporters but there were plenty of Flaws and bad results that was happening during the Presidency of Donald Trump and Mike Pence. As Mike Pence Tried to Justify what he was trying to do well and his plans. As Kamala Harris was Speaking about The tax issues that her and Biden has planned well Mike Pence tried to interrupt and Kamala firmly said "Mr. Vice President, I'm Speaking" with a smile and stood composed. Well I honestly was impressed with how Kamala handled herself throughout the debate with a purpose and even a plan and a knowledge to know what needs to be fixed. This was a debate I stayed watching and even spend most of the time watch the debate and I really was impressed and was intrigued with what both of their plans are and how well navigating the debate was.How Impacting was I'M Speaking
Seeing the shirts that have said I'm Speaking and even the Sweatshirts and the Mugs really shows how much it has made a serious impact. With a serious one line that did not contain any comedy, was very impressive and shows nobody should be interrupted. Many of the women have been impacted by this quote in a positive way and uplifted a movement.
My reaction and my response to this Debate
"Mr. Vice President I'm Speaking" Shows You Let No One Interrupt you or even speak over you out of turn. To me I'm Speaking means you're not going to interrupt my mission and what I am doing and you are not going to disrupt what I am aiming for. The Only Person that disrupts what I am doing is me, I know I am the only person that stops me and I am my biggest competition. I'm Speaking metaphorically means I am Working hard to win and you will not interrupt me, you will not let your doubts cut me off and I am holding my ground, Doubt or setbacks had their turn taking over my life or any setbacks. Now I am taking my turn not asking for and taking back my dignity to shoot for reaching the best and reaching my level to victory. Seeing Biden and Kamala also win the election along with the Impact of the VP Debate sparked results. I have one question What is your "I'm Speaking" Assertive Moment?
Comments
Post a Comment