Breakaway from "You Can't" and Lead to "Anything is Possible"

 Happy New Year and Black History Month

Well I cannot believe it is now 2021 and a Brand New Year but still the Same work that needs to be done and YES! I said it There is still work from 2020 that needs to be done and what one man I heard said "Nothing Is Going to change except The Date."  I agree because you got to take the action to make the change you want to see happen, nobody else can do it for you. Well the New Year to me has been continuing to be heading in a 180 direction for me as I ended the New Year on an active Streak where I have been exercising every week at least 5 days a week that has became my routine. As Covid did start in 2020 there were tons of downs and some ups and on top of that there was still eventful stuff even though the majority of the population that stayed home and on top of that Social Media and Video Calls were the majority use during the pandemic. The Social racial Issues did had a cause and effect and very Gruesome incidents that have happened throughout the year especially with the Election it had quite some various events. So for my absence for a month as the Year was in the beginning from Blogging I did a powerpoint on my first blog post as I did introduce my New Rennie180HD Blog Post.


Why I name the title I name this Blog

I have name this title because of two Breakout Stars in Kevin Garnett and Kelly Clarkson in their respective professionals. Yeah I am Comparing A Professional Basketball Player to a Talented Professional Singer. Reason being is because They both faced industry battles and even shattered glass ceilings on their entity that no one else has done before. 

 As indeed Kelly Clarkson was the most accomplished singer that was on American Idol as they reached high status. Kelly Clarkson was the first winner on American Idol back in 2002 when the show premiered. As Kelly Clarkson has lived up to the Hype as the American Idol Winner and host talk show and has made well unforgettable hits, but not just unforgettable hits but also Well Narrative hit singles. As Kelly Clarkson indeed refused to be relegated to be a figurehead to the label or the commercial mainstream.

Kevin Garnett has been the Most Successful Minnesota Timberwolf till this date as he carried the Team to success that the team has fail to even smell before he was drafted on the Team. He was even the MVP on the Timberwolves and even leading the team to the conference Finals despite all the setbacks. As he faced ownership that did not really support him and even not having supportive cast around him other than maybe some key role players from Marbury to Szczerbiak. 

 

So I am Going to Dive into Detail as I Break each section down on their similarities especially as I share their respective journeys and connect the dots. 


Miss Independent and Mr. Independent 

Well The Song Kelly Clarkson's Miss Independent was a 2003 hit By Kelly Clarkson. Kelly Clarkson had clashes regarding the Song Miss Independent was intended for Christina Aguilera, and was even originally written by her. Label Clashes where Kelly Clarkson was unaware Christina Wrote the Song and Clarkson was begging to get the Song Miss Independent on the Album as she build a step to her first album Thankful. She was Striving for Independence and control on her album where she clashed with writers and the label Period! As her album was delayed and pushed to a later date. She Still seemed determine for the album to come out which she eventually did as it did took blood, sweat and tears for songs she wrote and some control for the album to come out. Well it did took more tears than blood and sweat but probably Sweat depending on how hot the studio is and how hard the work was. Seeing her rise from being the American Idol Figurehead to developing her own image was the beginning of the journey as Thankful eventually was released.

 120 Kevin Garnett Mvp Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images American Idol' Winners: Where Are They Now? - Biography


Speaking of Miss Independent and Thankful. Kevin Garnett As he was on the most successful Players to date on the Timberwolves as other star players failed to match up or maybe Jimmy Butler in his short stint. But Garnett Who was the MVP and straight out of high school he came making noise and elevating the Timberwolves. As he did got a good sort of a Coaching system the Team, because of the hiring of Flip Saunders and Kevin McHale as McHale was the executive and Saunders the coach. There were plenty of impacts on the team that faced negatives at first had to face several penalties where they lost draft picks. The consequence jeopardized the team of being possible championship contenders and even had a supporting team for Garnett. Despite all these setbacks They still managed to become a playoff team, and even won division titles.

 

 

Breakaway From Struggles 

Kevin Garnett Was on a Timberwolves team that began facing struggles in his final seasons with the team especially after he won MVP in 2004. In the 2004-2005 Season they did finished with a positive 44-38 record but still fell short of the playoffs as the behind the scenes where Garnett faced frustration not getting a great supporting cast of teammates where they can push him to the expectations that he strives to reach. As clashes continue with Glenn Taylor the final 2 records on the team as The team in 2005-2006 finish 33-49 and then 2006-2007 they finish 32-50, Flip Saunders getting Fired as Kevin Mchale who fired Flip took over the coaching duties, it still led to the 2 underachieving season. So eventually Kevin Garnett who was fed up with The Management of Timberwolves and their direction got traded to the Boston Celtics who also underachieved before getting Garnett as they finished 24-58 and the Celtics Also Got Ray Allen To join forces with Pierce and they had their huge single season turnaround and in their first year they won an NBA Championship together. As Kevin Garnett Said the big quote "Anything is Possible." As his former team the Timberwolves began to fall into misery that same year with only 22 wins against their 60 losses. 

 KG reminds us: anything is possible. That means everything is possible, you  just have to do the work. | Kevin garnett, Athlete workout, Boston celtics Kevin Garnett 's “Anything Is Possible” Interview Will Make Your Jaw Drop |  FeelingSuccess


As For Kelly Clarkson She clashed with Clive Davis as she tried to breakaway from the being in American Idol image. As she begged for one of her songs "Because of you" did brought a lot more tears than blood and sweat and apparently she firmly planted her heels to have the songs that she wanted on the album and another song "Breakaway" as well. As The Album Breakaway became a success the step out from just being an American Idol singer really paid off. As Kelly Clarkson eventually released The Album A Moment like this she did write My life would suck without you which was a big hit despite writing credit clashes, and even The song Already Gone which anchored Kelly Clarkson career as she faced frustration with writer Ryan Tedder and led her to doing a diss song against Tedder that was not officially released and was leaked. As Kelly Clarkson began a career turnaround releasing the Album Stronger and the first single being the title name off the album Called Stronger as she joined a new label and had no clashes recording the album Stronger. Which received A Grammy Award for best Pop Vocal Album. 

 

Kelly Clarkson – Breakaway (2004, CD) - Discogs

 Clive Davis - WikipediaGlen Taylor Ownership | Sports Team History


Breakaway to get Stronger

So The unusual Comparison of A Singer and a Basketball Player always leads to the apparent question "What does this have to do with anything?" Well in different professional fields Seeing Garnett Getting Drafted out of High School to join the Timberwolves and became a prominent star on a long time underachieving team as he eventually won a championship on a different team, and Kelly Clarkson I will say stayed consistent and well excelling is the better term as she fought for creative control and that led her to success. 

So if they can Breakaway from setbacks and their limitations, I always ask myself what am I waiting for and why do I keep going 360 or even just stay in the same place that I want to get out of. Well I eventually had to realized to takes work to breakaway from something, and that work Is Being assertive and fighting for what you are aiming for. So as Covid has approached a year I had not been able to Breakaway from my house But I was able to Breakaway from the weigh that has been holding me back physically and even the extra weight that has been happening before Covid which one of them was poor eating and having excessive weight and overeating from events and even restaurants where my friends and I would eat at and what I order really pours on the extra calories and when I get home I would drink an extra cup of Juice. So as Covid Happened I could not hang out with my friends or even enjoy Dine in Restaurant Food I had to learn how to make the best of my situation and it really helped. Regarding from staying in the same place and for only going out in limited places and realized how much of a big deal The Covid Situation is Did not Kill me It really made me Stronger. As I exercise and really put into my mind to take the weight loss to a high standard of putting consistent exercise into action. It did not kill me it made me stronger because I believe ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! If you put in the work. So What Does Make you Stronger that does not kill you?! 

Kelly Clarkson - Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) #SongsForSoundMindsKelly Clarkson was told she had cancer on day of Grammy Awards after  doctors gave her the WRONG results




Comments

Popular Posts